Your vehicle inspection consists of 19 points it must pass.
- Foot brakes
- Steering mechanism
- Front and rear window, and other glass
- Windshield wipers
- Tail lights
- Turn indicator lights
- Brake lights
- Front seat adjustment mechanism
- Doors (open, close, lock)
- Body Damage
- Muffler and exhaust system
- Condition of tires, including tread depth
- Interior and exterior rear view mirrors
- Safety belts for driver and passengers
These will either be checked in your Lyft mentor session or with a mechanic.
This is also on top of your vehicle being approved for the region/city you are driving in.